4 Feb 2010

Ouchies.

Well I didn't think going to a physio to get your knee checked out could be this painful.
But it is.

Turns out, my left knee cap is rotated to the left, causing certain bones and joints to grind against each other...the sorce of my pain since I was about 14. So now, this little terror has been strapped up for 3 weeks and my god! It's painful..!

I'm still a bit new around here, but I've noticed that quite a lot of people on here like to show their own drawings and paintings.. I like that idea.

I also like the idea of sleep.
G'night!

2 comments:

Lylie Mai said...

Ahahahahahahahahaha aha Elly, that's right, join the blogosphere, become: ONE OF US!!

Next thing you know you'll have a twitter account. Ahahahahahaha. Yay.

Big Little Red said...

.......

Twitter, you say?

Heh heh heh...